71°F
Sponsored by

Oaktown Fire Ruled Accidental

The fire started around 11 Saturday morning, at a pallet company, and quickly spread to the home next door. Officials also had to keep a watchful eye on a nearby anhydrous ammonia tank. No one was injured, and owner Christopher Hall has insurance on the property, but isn't sure it will cover the costs to rebuild everything.
The State Fire Marshal has ruled Saturday's massive fire in Oaktown as accidental.
   
The fire started around 11 a.m. Saturday, at a pallet company, and quickly spread to the home next door.
   
Officials also had to keep a watchful eye on a nearby anhydrous ammonia tank.
   
No one was injured, and owner Christopher Hall has insurance on the property, but isn't sure it will cover the costs to rebuild everything.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
bridalguide.png

skywatch.png

textalerts.png

GDL_2.png

valleyexperts.png

calendar.png

socialmedia.png

wvhomes1.png

wvjobs1.png