69°F
Sponsored by

House fire destroys Sullivan home

A fire started in the attic of a home in the 100 block of S. Broad Street in Sullivan Friday afternoon.

A fire started in the attic of a home at 105 S. Broad St. in Sullivan Friday afternoon.

We're told the home owner was inside when the fire started and called 911. He made it out okay.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
bridalguide.png

skywatch.png

textalerts.png

GDL_2.png

valleyexperts.png

calendar.png

socialmedia.png

wvhomes1.png

wvjobs1.png