63°F
Sponsored by

Dugger Apartment Fire

An apartment fire in Dugger is blamed on a squatter. The unit was not rented out and had no utilities turned on. A member of the complex's board of directors blames the fire on a squatter with a candle. No one was injured.
Firefighters went to an apartment fire in Dugger that appears to have been caused by a squatter.

The apartment is in a complex on Second Street.

It was engulfed in flames when emergency responders arrived around 6 a.m. May 2.

The fire was suspicious because the apartment had not been rented out and its utilities were not turned on.

A member of the complex's board of directors says it appears a squatter with a candle broke into the apartment and was staying there.

The squatter was not caught.

No one was injured.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
bridalguide.png

skywatch.png

textalerts.png

GDL_2.png

valleyexperts.png

calendar.png

socialmedia.png

wvhomes1.png

wvjobs1.png