66°F
Sponsored by

Apartment Fire Brazil

Emergency workers say a 6-year-old girl was seriously burned when a fire broke out in her family's apartment at 313 S. Vine St.
Emergency workers say a 6-year-old girl was seriously burned when a fire broke out in her family's apartment at 313 S. Vine Street.

The fire is believed to have been caused by a space heater.

The rest of the family made it out safely.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
bridalguide.png

skywatch.png

textalerts.png

GDL_2.png

valleyexperts.png

calendar.png

socialmedia.png

wvhomes1.png

wvjobs1.png