Terre Haute, IN - While firearms can be scary at first, Top Guns in Terre Haute offers many training courses teaching people the proper way to handle and the safety guidelines when dealing with firearms.
"There's four main rules of fire arm safety. First and foremost we want to treat ever firearm as it is loaded. We are going to keep our finger off the trigger until we are ready to fire. Number three we are going to make sure our muzzle is pointed in a safe direction. And number four we are going to know not only what our target is but what's beyond our target," said Top Guns Owner, Steve Ellis.
For more information on Top Guns classes click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Northview's Braydon Tucker Sets School Record
- North Vermillion Wins Softball Sectional
- IU Coach Remembers Late Coach Mallory
- Drivers Get Final Practice Before 500