Fire Destroys Sullivan County Home

By Tom McClanahan |

Published 05/05 2014 10:35PM

Updated 05/06 2014 04:23AM

A garage caught fire this afternoon and spread to a nearby house northeast of Sullivan.

Mike Rogers lives there and discovered the garage fire when he returned home. It quickly spread to a corner of the house. 
Rogers called the Sullivan Fire Department. When they arrived both buildings were burning extensively.
The house and garage are a total loss. It appears the garage caught fire from an electrical malfunction.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business