Vigo County, IN - A Vigo County man accused of of kidnapping a woman last summer, tying her up and sexual battering her has been found guilty today by a jury.
According to information received from the Vigo County Courthouse, Custer, 42, has been found guilty on counts of rape, resisting law enforcement, intimidation, battery resulting in bodily injury, and strangulation.
Custer was found to be not guilty on two counts of battery against a public safety officer.
A sentencing date has been set for April.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Northview's Braydon Tucker Sets School Record
- North Vermillion Wins Softball Sectional
- IU Coach Remembers Late Coach Mallory
- Drivers Get Final Practice Before 500