Terre Haute, iN - With one Terre Haute street project on South 7th Street just starting its next phase, drivers will soon be happy to see another project on 1st Street come to a close.
City officials say the road work on 1st Street from Cherry Street to Sycamore is just about finished.
Director of Inspection Brad Utz says the construction could be finished as early as next week.
This construction butts up against Indiana State's outdoor track and field facilities; and is near multiple housing construction sites that are set to be up later this year.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Golfing 'Fore' a Good Cause
- Vigo County School Summer Meals
- Indiana lawmakers hear from upset parents on kindergarten law
- Social Media Post Generates Disapproval