Prizes: Ticket or Gift Certificate to a Local Business. Provider and value will vary. Value of any particular prize will not exceed $50.00.
Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter. The "Friday Freebies" is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, except for current and former employees of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., Mission Broadcasting, Inc. (Nexstar, Mission, WTWO, WAWV and mywabashvalley.com are collectively the "Sponsors" of this contest), , other television and radio stations or multichannel video programming distributors in the Terre Haute market, the respective affiliates subsidiaries, agents advertising or promotions agencies (if any) of all of the foregoing, and members of the immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of all the foregoing. Participants are eligible to win a WTWO, WAWV or mywabashvalley.com contest only once every sixty (60) days. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
This contest is subject to all federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or otherwise prohibited. By entering, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which will be final and not subject to appeal.
The contest is open to individuals only. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the contest.
Entry and Award:
1. Entry Dates and Method: Each week register online at mywabashvalley.com for a chance to win the Friday Freebie.
2. Only one entry per participant per week is allowed.
3. Register till noon each Friday. Winner must pick up prize within (30) days of winning at the NBC 2 Studio.
4. Sponsors may substitute prizes for prizes of like value in Sponsors' sole discretion. Winners may not substitute prizes or redeem them for cash. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred to any other party.
5. Failure of a participant to adhere to any of the terms and conditions outlined herein will result in a forfeiture of a prize.
6. Prize winners are responsible for any tax, title or licensing resulting from their acceptance of any prize associated with this contest. Winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Sponsors. All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Copies of these rules or a list of winners may be obtained at WTWO/WAWV studios during regular business hours, at mywabashvalley.com or by mailing a written request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to "Friday Freebies", c/o WTWO/WAWV, P.O. Box 9268, Terre Haute, IN 47808. Sponsors reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
8. Failure to comply with these contest rules may result in a participant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to award any prizes that are not claimed by the end of contest in future promotions conducted by Sponsors.
Sponsors reserve the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any entrant (and void his/her entry) who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the contest in a manner inconsistent with official rules or in violation of any federal, state, local laws, statutes or ordinances or with the intent to annoy, harm or abuse the Sponsors, their representatives or any other entrant. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, Sponsors have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as they deem necessary in their sole discretion.
Sponsors are not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable internet or SMS connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any website, cellular or online service, any disconnection or loss of call, any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or these rules. Should any portion of contest be, in Sponsors' sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsors, corrupted or impair the administration, security or fairness, of this contest, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest and, if terminated select the potential winner for the contest from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the contest prior to such action using the judging procedure outlined above.
Each winning entrant (i) except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of a prize grants permission for Sponsors (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and its designees to use his/her name, entry material, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval; (ii) will be required to execute and return a release and wavier of liability; and (iii) will be required to provide their Social Security Number and current government-issued photo identification reasonably satisfactory to Sponsors. If a winning entrant refuses or does not complete and fully-execute the release, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited.
Participants agree that Sponsors and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees, assignees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by participants from and against any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or from participation in this contest or in any contest-related activity.
Released Parties are not responsible for typographical, printing or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.