Areas Affected: Bellmore, IN | Blanford, IN | Bloomingdale, IN | Bridgeton, IN | Clinton, IN | Dana, IN | Hillsdale, IN | Marshall, IN | Mecca, IN | Montezuma, IN | Rockville, IN | Rosedale, IN | Saint Bernice, IN | Universal, IN | Cayuga, IN | Newport, IN | Perrysville, IN
1042 AM EST SAT MAR 8 2014
The National Weather Service in Indianapolis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Wabash River at Covington.
* until Tuesday March 18.
* At 9:45 AM Saturday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...A few county roads begin to flood. Higher
bottomlands begin to flood. The first cottage upstream from US 136
bridge may become isolated by high water.
LAT...LON 4040 8709 4020 8747 3997 8745 3997 8739
<br/><br/>4017 8737 4033 8709<br/><br/><br/><br/>